Monday, April 9, 2012

Lotsa Infertile Turtles!!

Ok... so ya know the expression "Fertile Mertles"?
Well my sister, and I decided we are "infertile turtles" I might have explained this in a previous post. If so, sorry for the repition.
Anyways, over easter some cousins, my sister, and I were talking about trying to have babies, and would you believe there were 5 of us that have difficulty having babies. Also just out of people we know there are quite a few of us that have difficulties! I find it very bizarre. I feel like it is becoming an epidemic! I would be quite curious to know the statistics of infertility in women today. I feel like God and clean eating are the answer. But that is so much easier said than done for, like, EVERYONE!! sheesh!

Speaking of, the above said things, I really need to strengthen my faith and get back on board with a healthier life style. It seems like I take 3 steps forward, and like 7 steps back. Over the last week I have gained an additional 5 lbs!!!!!!!!!!!

I feel bloated and defeated. But its a Monday, and there is one beautiful thing about Mondays... ITS A NEW WEEK!!

I have some left overs and an event that will put a cramp in my style this week, but I am really going to try to embrace hungry.

I am constantly in a state of fear that I might get a hunger pain if I don't eat first.I am eating way too much.

I am really going to try to Embrace hunger.... its not that horrible after all.... what am I so scared of?? Being skinny??

Dearest Baby,

I have said this before,and I am goign to say it again, I want to dedicate myself to your health and well being! I will do everything in my power to teach you healthy lifestyles and eating habits. And I hope you are way better at it than I am! I do not want you to go through these struggles, and deal with food addiction and obsesity!

Love,
Your Dearest Mommy

1 comment:

  1. I totally agree! Lets embrace hunger! I really do feel better when I let myself be a little hungry! And it works! I lost 2.5 lbs originally in a week! With letting myself be hungry! It is so good for us! It realy is! Not starving ourselves, but letting ourselves feel that TRUE hunger.

    ReplyDelete