Friday, July 20, 2012

A little paranoid

So all my symptoms have pretty much gone away. I do not have nausea anymore. My boobs don't hurt as much at all. I am starting to get my energy back. I still have my little pudgey and I still have to get up once a night to pee. Very unlike my old self. I sleep like a rock!

All of a sudden out of no where I am scared as hell my little lovey died. I saw the heart beat at 6 weeks and I had so many symptoms I didnt think much of it. When my symptoms started to disapate my belly grew and I gained 2 lbs in a week and I outgrew my pants. Now the paranoia snuck in.

2 days shy of 2 weeks and I have my 12 weeks appointment to hear the heart beat. Please please please!

Enevitably me being paranoid, stressing, crying, worrying won't make 1 second of difference. the outcome will be the same either way. So I might as well enjoy the stage I am at. Shout it from the roof tops and enjoy! But that sneaky evil son of bitch Worry sneaks up on me!

But today I am going to kick worry in the ass and enjoy and sneak secret rubs and baby whispers whenever I can.

Worry is a misuse of imagination.  ~Dan Zadra


If I had my life to live over, I would perhaps have more actual troubles but I'd have fewer imaginary ones.  ~Don Herold


Drag your thoughts away from your troubles... by the ears, by the heels, or any other way you can manage it.  ~Mark Twain


Today is the tomorrow we worried about yesterday.  ~Author Unknown


Let us be of good cheer, remembering that the misfortunes hardest to bear are those which will never happen.  ~James Russel Lowell


If things go wrong, don't go with them.  ~Roger Babson


Worry never robs tomorrow of its sorrow, it only saps today of its joy.  ~Leo Buscaglia


Do not anticipate trouble or worry about what may never happen.  Keep in the sunlight.  ~Benjamin Franklin


A hundredload of worry will not pay an ounce of debt.  ~George Herbert


As a cure for worrying, work is better than whiskey.  ~Thomas A. Edison


Worry often gives a small thing a big shadow.  ~Swedish Proverb

Fear can keep us up all night long, but faith makes one fine pillow.  ~Philip Gulley


Don't fight with the pillow, but lay down your head
And kick every worriment out of the bed.
~Edmund Vance Cooke


Every evening I turn my worries over to God.  He's going to be up all night anyway.  ~Mary C. Crowley

1 comment:

  1. I stopped having symptoms after week 4. I have doppler though and although many people said I wouldn't be able to find the heartbeat I was able to find it at 7weeks 2 days. Having that brings me a lot of comfort, especially since I have the bleeding with my subchorionic hematoma. I know your little peanut is ok and I hope your nerves don't get the best of you.

    ReplyDelete